Protection of your privacy – Artcampers – Astutepelican, Lda.
At Astutepelican, Lda (here after referred to as Artcampers) we consider that the protection of your personal data is our responsibility. In this regard, we would like to inform you about the processing of data and its purpose, in accordance with the relevant data protection laws.
1. Responsible for the treatment The controller data in the Artcampers is:
Rua Bica do Sapato, 38 C
If you have any questions or wish to leave feedback on our privacy and data protection policy in general or wish to claim your rights (see Section 7 ), please contact us at the following address -mail :[email protected] or contact our data protection mail, to the following address:
Rua Bica do Sapato, 38 C
2. Purposes of the processing of personal data
(I.e. Astutepelican, Lda. handles the personal data you voluntarily provide to Astutepelican,Lda. through this website or by mail for the following purposes: Your booking and your rental agreement:
- confirm and secure your reservation;
ii. modify or cancel your reservation;
iii. we will correspond with you regarding your booking / rental (for example, provide you with information about your booking / rental, send you a reminder notice before your check-in / check-out , to answer your questions or suggestions);
iv. manage your rental (delivery and return of the vehicle);
v. manage your invoices;
vi. manage payments of your fees;
vii. managing potential complaints;
viii. manage compensation for potential damage to the Astutepelican, Lda. vehicle ;
ix. manage your insurance.
T his treatment is required for booking and the implementation of its rental contract with Astutepelican, Lda.
- B) Your payment for Astutepelican, Lda.
This treatment is required for the performance of the rental agreement. For your complete information Astutepelican, Lda. can only retain your credit card information with your express consent in order to facilitate future payments.
- W) The management of fines, in particular:
- to transfer to the competent authorities the identity of the driver (or potential driver);
ii. to comply with the procedure for collecting fines to which Astutepelican, Lda. may be subject;
iii. to identify the drivers before the dealers.
This treatment is required by law.
(d) Connected cars / geolocation: Astutepelican, Lda. can eventually access the geolocation of their vehicles, for safety reasons and to control the state of the vehicle and prevent fraud and theft. Our intention is not to locate the driver, but to protect our vehicles.
This treatment is based on the legitimate interest of Astutepelican, Lda.
For your complete information, the Astutepelican, Lda. carries out certain treatments of your personal information through “cookies” and other tracking collected each time you visit the website of the Artcampers.These treatments are regulated by the Cookies Policy of Artcampers , which we encourage you to review. You can accept or decline these cookies and other crawlers by following the instructions provided by Policy of Cookies of Artcampers.
3. Saved data
In principle, it is possible to visit our websit and without providing personal data. For best performance and to ensure the functionality of our website, we process the data transmitted by your internet browser. This includes the date and time of the visit to the website, the browser settings, the operating system used, and the IP address. To process a reservation from one to motorhome , we need your name, address, age of the main driver, contact information, such as email address or telephone number, credit card or bank details. To guarantee certain offers, your date of birth, driving license and identification information may be required.
4. Recipient or categories of recipients
The car rental reservations are dealt with Astutepelican, Lda. The data provided by you in a form on our website or by mail, are collected by us in order to process your campervan rental booking.
Your personal data will be transmitted, as necessary / relevant, to:
b. in relation to the information processed for the payment of fines, these data may be transmitted to public authorities and public concessionaires.
c. the data can be passed on to outside insurers and service providers such as solicitors or collection companies.
The Astutepelican, Lda. can also transmit your personal data as required by law and / or by the competent authorities.
5. Data retention period
Your personal data is stored for different periods, depending on the purpose of the treatment:
- Booking and rental of motorhome– For the duration of the business relationship (contract). However, where the information proves a right, a rental agreement or which must be maintained in compliance with a legal requirement, it may be subject to an intermediate filing policy for a longer period and may exceed the time required for the purposes accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Payment (payment card information)– Upon effective payment completion. However, payment card information that can serve as proof of payment (card number and expiration date) is subject to an intermediate filing policy for a period of 13 months after the actual payment by credit card and 15 months for a deferred debit card, to be used only and only if the transaction is disputed. In either case, when the payment card expires, the related information will be deleted.
- Cookies– Please see below for Artcampers Cookies Policy.
- Payment of fines– For the time necessary to identify the driver (or presumed driver) responsible for the infringement which led to the imposition of the fine. However, relevant information about the driver practicing the infraction may be maintained for a maximum period of 5 years , after notification of the misconduct, subject
- Accidents or incidents with and in vehicles – In the event of payment incidents resulting in legal proceedings, vehicle accidents (with or without fault of the customer) and accidents or damage caused voluntarily, the data will be kept for a period of 3 years at of the occurrence. However, such information may be kept subject to an intermediate archiving policy for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial proceeding.
- Use of Astutepelican, Lda. vehicles in violation of the general terms and conditions for the rental of vehicles– the data will be kept for a period of 5 years from the occurrence of the violation and may be kept subject to an intermediate archiving policy for the purpose of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding.
Under Regulation 2016/679, you are entitled to the following rights:
- right of access– right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by Astutepelican, Lda., and, where appropriate, to access these personal data and to obtain more information about the characteristics of our treatment ;
b. right of rectification – right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data or right to view incomplete personal data completed, including by means of a supplementary declaration;
c. right to delete (or commonly referred to as “right to forget”) – right to have your personal data deleted in certain circumstances ;
d. right to limitation of treatment – right to obtain limitation of treatment in certain situations;
e. right to the portability of data – the right to receive personal data concerning him or her and which he has provided to Astutepelican, Lda. in a structured, current and automatic reading format and the right to transmit such data to another controller without further processing. possibility of Astutepelican, Lda.’s impediment;
f. right to object – at any time, the right to object to the processing of their personal data to prevent the Astutepelican, Lda. to continue to perform this treatment, unless they submit compelling and legitimate reasons for this treatment that prevail over interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the purposes of declaration, exercice or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding;
g. right to withdraw their consent – where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by preventing Astutepelican, Lda. from continuing to pursue such processing.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Astutepelican, Lda. by email at the following email address [email protected] . or by mail to the following address:
Rua Bica do Sapato, 38 C
To protect your privacy and your security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections .
In accordance with Article 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority of your country , your workplace or the place where you the infringement was allegedly committed if it considers that the processing of your personal data violates the said Regulation.
7. How your data is protected
(I.e. Astutepelican, Lda. undertakes to protect the information it collects through this website .
In particular, Astutepelican, Lda. uses appropriate physical, technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to your personal data.